Kathmandu School of Law has set up a Council that represents dignitaries from different walks of Nepalese life. The Council is the supreme body of KSL in all policy and decision making matters.
Mandate of the Council
- To review the progress report, income-expenditure statement, and educational, academic and economic planning of KSL and advise accordingly.
- To provide necessary expertise to formulate future policy of KSL
- To guide and direct the Management Committee of KSL
- To provide advice on policy matters in order to develop future programs of KSL
- To review the proposed income and expenditure annual budget of KSL and make recommendation to adopt it.
- To advise the KSL Management Committee as necessary
- To perform other activities as prescribed.