Management Committee is the executive body of KSL.
Mandate of the Management Committee
- To formulate and implement programs and policies of KSL
- To develop and implement contract of teaching faculties or appoint part time teachers and oversee its need of extension. Also to make them adhere to the prescribed code of conduct.
- To formulate policies on students’ admission, evaluation and fee structure.
- To make concern authority of the school abide by the policies and directives issued from the university.
- To formulate policies on internal examination of the school and manage for the effective conduction of exams.
- To develop a mechanism to manage and review the service, facilities, terms and condition of the regular staffs and teachers of the school.
- To advise Executive Director in matters of effective management of the school as necessary.
- To formulate the criteria of assessment of level and promotion of staffs and teachers and recommend Executive Director for the decision.
Members of the Management Committee
As per Chapter 3, Rule No. 4 of Management Committee Regulation 2065 B.S. of Kathmandu School of Law Management Committee comprises of following members;
- Prof. Madhav Pd. Acharya, President, Kathmandu School of Law
- Prof. Dr. Yubaraj Sangroula, Secretary General, Kathmandu School of Law
- Prof. Geeta Pathak Sangroula, Founder Member, Kathmandu School of Law
- Asst. Prof. Prakash K.C., Founder Member, Kathmandu School of Law
- Assoc. Prof. Anjan Kumar Dahal, Founder Member, Kathmandu School of Law
- Asst. Prof. Sudeep Gautam, Founder Members, Director CeLRRD
- Mr. Kishor Silwal, Judge, Appellate Court, Patan, Founder Member Kathmandu School of Law
- Senior Advocate Chandeshwor Shrestha , Former Judge Supreme Court Nepal
- Mr. Amarsingh Shah, Former AIG, Nepal Police
- Ms. Shiva Kumari Nagarkoti, Representative, KSL Student
- Mr. Rajkumar Silwal, Local Representative
- Mr. Ramesh Guragain, Representative Guardian
- Ms. Rita Mainaly, Exam Department
- Asst Porf. Jaymangal Prasad
- Ms. Sudha K.C., Academic Administration
- Mr. Shreeram Satyal, Account Section
- Mr. Pradip Pathak, KSL Policy and Legal Research Center